Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Here I am!!!


Angry Matt Posted by Hello
Well, I've finally decided to start my own precious little blog, following in the footsteps of a couple of my friends, John, http://johncarmichaels.typepad.com/carmichaels_position/ and Stu, http://itsonlyrocketscience.blogspot.com/. And, as you can tell from the title, this is going to simply be a place for me to vent frustrations about things going on in the world. It may not always be legible, hell, it probably won't even be logical. However, these are MY thoughts. Deal with it.

Okay, a few things about myself. I'm 31, cynical, sarcastic, and, most of the time, angry. I live alone...big surprise, right...with the exception of my two dogs. Once divorced, no kids that I know of, and I come from a loving, caring, dysfunctional family. I've overweight, I drink, I smoke, and I've got a grating sense of humor. So, as to that, take everything I say with a grain of salt. I'm not trying to offend anyone...much.

Most of the subjects I'll cover will probably be a little bit more obscure or cover my favorite sport, boxing. The strangest stuff happens to other people, not to me. And I'll probably even relate some of my more entertaining stories to you all...all three of you that will probably look at this.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere Matt! I'm sure your rants will be as insightful as always. Now you just get to share them with a hopefully broader audience than Stu and I (and everyone at poker, Shakespeare’s and the Mirage). And those who pay attention to your position on things will indeed be better people for having a least been forced to think about your perspective.

You will love the cathartic release a weblog allows once in awhile. As I've said before having a weblog is practicing literary exhibitionism! So flash away!

-JC

3:41 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W00t! This isn't QUITE the next-best thing to being there, but it's good enough for now. Can't wait for the next rant.

9:31 AM MDT  
Blogger Stu Sweet said...

Nice mugshot buddy. Welcome aboard and thanks for the referring link. Missed you last night at pool.

Stu

2:59 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Illegible and illogical...hmmm...maybe you could stick some jokes in your posts and make it worth my while to keep reading:P
Seriously, though. This is a great medium for you and, as the first dude said, a thought-provoking experience for those who are reading the words you post on it.

11:12 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dork... nice super close up! You crack me up and it totally fits that you would have a blog page especially a rant! Anyway,
love to you from sunny California. I am soon to be a Texan and I love country music, as you already know. :)
Talk to soon! Good luck with this!

9:39 PM MDT  
Blogger Matt said...

HEATHER!!! What's happening baby?!?!

9:06 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home