Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday...

Its probably just a coincidence that I feel this way today, but have you ever felt just...off? I don't feel right today. Not bad, exactly, but not good, either. Strange.

Didn't do anything exciting last night. Just shot some pool and had a couple drinks. Literally, just a couple. Went home, and was in bed by 11pm because I had an early morning today. Maybe that's it. Ah well. Let's see what going on in the world, shall we?

Hugo, Hugo, Hugo. The devil? Isn't this the guy that said if we invaded, Venezuela would repel us with bows and arrows? The guy ain't all there.

President Ahminidijad...I think...The guy is charismatic, I'll give him that. However, I don't think he's any different than any other politician. That's ALL he is, in my opinion.

My beloved Cubbies flat out SUCK. However, Da Bears are doing fucking AWESOME!

I'm pissed that no network carried the Edison Miranda/Arthur Abraham fight this weekend. Sounds like it was a barnburner. However, the Diego Corrales/Joel Casamayor fight on the 7th should MORE than make up for it. It will be brutal, dirty, and foul infested...and that's just Casamayor. Don't miss it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, doll.
I feel ya - been out of sorts the past couple days, but I know why. Got blindsided on Max by some VIPs, who are of the firm opinion that I ought not be an Admin (or even a VIP for that matter) based off the undeniable truth that I have a uterus instead of testicles. No other reason. The ringleader even made a damn THREAD about it in a sub-forum.
*sigh*

They had not one legitimate complaint...but that didn't stop the Whaaambulance from being driven over my head. Even after Ernie and the other Admins pointed out that I have only ever done as I was asked to do by Gary or Ean, they still kept at it. I'm afraid my opinion of the character of a few of them has been damaged past repair.

Fuggit. If they hoped it would get me to resign or quit the site, I'm afraid they picked the wrong woman.

Hope everything else has been okay with you - got your updated # email this morning.

5:24 PM MDT  
Blogger Matt said...

That's fucked up babes. You must have pissed someone off.

Who the hell is it?

9:49 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home