Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy belated Easter...or something.

Sigh...

I'm tired, cranky, and bored. A dangerous combination for me. I'm liable to get awfully mean here.

Jane Fonda says that she wants to go on tour to condemn the U.S. involvement in Iraq, but she has "too much baggage" from her Vietnam era protests. No shit? My father served in Vietnam. Now I may or may not agree with the war, but I am proud that my father served our country. So don't expect me to be all up in arms about Jane fucking Fonda not touring the country to protest.

Along with that, I am sick and fucking tired of actors telling us what is wrong with this country. Umm, you are an ACTOR, not a fucking politicion. Want to change the country? Run for office Mr. Baldwin, and leave us the fuck alone. Same for you Mr. Clooney, Mr. Robbins, and Mr. Penn. But, since you're SOOOO much smarter than everyone in Washington, we oughta listen to your self serving drivel. Why don't you go to Iran(so far awaaaaaay) and talk them into not trying to wipe Israel off the face of the earth as they've so often threatened to do. Oh no, we can't do that. Of course not. Because you ARE FUCKING ACTORS!!!

Cynthia McKinney came back and apologized for punching the Capitol Hill cop. Gee, couldn't have been because she was getting absolutely no support from anyone, could it? The congressperson that cried wolf. Or, in this case, "racism".

Congrats to my friends John and Ginger for being able to put up with eachother for nine years. Truthfully, kids, I'm not sure which of you I feel more sorry for. Heh.

I got my baby back. My 2002 Camaro SS convertible 35th anniversary addition. 4 months for a new stereo, redone front leather, carbon fiber dash, and custom chrome wheels. Its was fucking worth it, though.

Fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking. I just had to get my fucking quota for "fucking" filled.

I saw an interesting question posed in today's Rocky Mountain News. Who is less popular, Barry Bonds or George W. Bush? Personally, I'd have to go with Bush. Bonds at least has fans in San Francisco. Unfortunate, I know.

Does anyone actually give two shits about "Brangelina"? I don't. Damn.

Anyone else think this season of the Sopranos is off to a good start? I do. Paulie's going to fucking die!

Everyone get their taxes done?

Floyd Mayweather once again showed his boxing mastery the other night. Whipping up on Zab "Super Thug" Judah in a 12 round decision. Minus the 5 minute break in the middle of the 10th when Zab hit Floyd in the jewels, and Floyd's uncle/trainer decided to storm the ring about it. Melee ensued, and you know that Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant were finally happy to have former heavyweight champ Lennox Lewis sitting next to them. Protection, ya see.

This weekend, Chris "Floats like a butterfly, stings like a sparrow" Byrd takes on Wladimir Klitschko of the Ukraine in a heavyweight title fight. Wladimir already beat Byrd once...convincingly. I don't see anything in either fighter that would make me think he won't do it again.

One more thing to bitch about, and then I'm going to go and play some Grand Theft Auto San Andreas...

Why the fuck do people send these chain emails? Ooooh! Send this out to 12 people and you will have a good day! Fuck. You. Delete. People that send these out really need more to do with their time. Of course, the same can be said for bloggers. Heh. Pot, this is Kettle.

Time to go blow shit up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh!

It's Gotta Be Me!

Yeah... Bonds has fans in SF, and I damn well know Bush Doesn't!

Dude! Actors! See Team America! Again! Nuff Said!..... MAAAAATTTT DAAAAAMMMENNN!

or... Arec Bardwinnn!

Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf Golf .... Sorry had to get my quota of golf in today! I get plenty of the other... or is that... "Screwed???"

Brangelina- Isn't she naming the kid "Tookie" or "Pookie" or "Amadalla" or some other Namabian - Noobian- Nimrod- name?

Super Car!- Did they add that "Minoritized" Folgers can exhaust you've been wanting sooooo much? And the curb feelers?

Oh and one last thing.... please pass this on to twelve of your closest friends... er... uh... sorry... three of your closest friends!

Actually I love your posts!

6:27 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you have got to get laid! Maybe I can convince one of my ex-harem to give you some pity sex... On second thought, not even I could convince a woman to do that. LOL

9:31 AM MDT  
Blogger Matt said...

This coming from the guy who has the Thundercats as his heroes. And I've seen your "harem". Bitch, please.

11:45 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home