Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday March 27th

Disclaimer: These are my thoughts alone, and I'm not trying to get anyone to believe the way I do. Unlike the people that I'm going to bitch about.

Last week I was writing a post about the Rev. Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church. I actually got so angry and pissed off, that I had to stop because I was becoming increasingly vile towards these people. Now, I know that many of you feel that way about them, some don't, but most do. I think that these people are disgusting for protesting soldiers' funerals to push an anti-homosexual agenda. Personally, I think the Patriot Riders should hire some Hell's Angels to ride with them the next time they are blocking the Phelps Gang from trying to get to close. I don't care if you hate homosexuals, and I don't care you are one, or you you're indifferent about them. Personally, I have no problem whatsoever with them. One of my best friends is a lesbian. A very outspoken lesbian. I have a feeling that Pat Robertson and Freddie Phelps are buddies. They both put out the same bigotry.

Hugo Chavez has now said that if the United States invades Venezuela for their vast oil reserves, they will attack with bows and poison arrows. Umm...good idea, Hugo. I don't think the Navy would risk supersonic attack bombers flying in the stratosphere against arrows. Especially POISON arrows. Ooh, and he called us "gringos". Them's fightin' words!!

In a bit of news from Toledo, a 14 year old girl taught an abductor the meaning of the word NO! with a hammer to the groin. Way to go, kiddo!

Zacarias Moussaoui said today that he and "shoe bomber" Richard Reid were to hijack a fifth plane to fly into the White House on September 11th. No comments, for fear of the Muslim world going all Salman Rushdie on my ass.

On just about every news site I've looked at Scarlett Johannson being names FHM Magazine's sexiest woman. I might agree, but why the hell is this on Foxnews.com or CNN.com?

I read somewhere over the weekend, I wish I could remember where, that some high school in Los Angeles...I think...is going to ban thongs. Isn't that a little extreme for your high school to regulate your underwear?

In hot babes news, Kate Beckinsale is awfully awfully HOT!!!Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAFFO.
The hammer story is a classic...and a great example of exactly why the wrong thing to do in a bad situation, is nothing at all.

We talked about the soldier's funerals Friday, and I feel ya. Exploiting a very personal, emotional situation in order to gain publicity and act like a prick is not only a grave sin by their own standards, it makes Baby Jesus want to piss in their eye. I can't even imagine being so malicious and self-righteous about an issue that's nobody's business except the people in the relationship.

I don't care about other people's relationships; ain't my business. As long as it's between consenting adults with their faculties intact, who gives a shit? Two men or women together don't bother me any more than a man and women together...and it ought not bother anyone else, either.

4:01 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot and awefully airbrushed! She doesn't require it!

Fox and CNN... RATINGS MY FRIEND!

As for ol' Freddy... Me thinks thou doth protest too much!

Hugo... Uh... BRING IT ON!

Ah a hammer to the nerts... reminds me of this song... http://www.guzer.com/videos/wife_met_girlfriend.php

-JCAS

11:27 AM MST  
Blogger Matt said...

She's only airbrushed that much because its a desktop wallpaper. You know, trying to look 'artistic' and stuff.

12:49 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home