Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Tuesday!

I apologize in advance because I'm in one of 'those' moods today. There are alot of things bugging me, so I'm probably, no, definitely going to be all over the place.

Whatever happened to common courtesy? You'd think that something as simple as holding open a door for someone that is overloaded with packages wouldn't be too much trouble. Happened to me this morning. I was walking into my office building, carrying several boxes. There was a woman that I held the door open for yesterday two steps in front of me. You'd think that she could return the favor, right? Nope. She went running into the building, letting the door slam in front of me. And I know that she saw me, because we made I contact and I said, 'good morning' to her. Fucking stuck up bitch.

Over at Maxboxing.com, I got into a little bit of a heated discussion about a boxer that is a former crack addict. Now, I give the guy credit for getting off of the drugs and making something of himself. However, this other idiot is one of those 'its not his fault he was an addict, its in his genes, its President Bush's fault anyway' kinda dipshits. Oh gee, I guess the drugs truly went and sought him out, and forced themselves onto him. What the fuck ever happened to personal responsibility? I guess everything is always someone else's fault. Kinda explains the litigious society we live in, huh? You looked at me funny! I'm gonna sue your ass!

Why oh why are there so many celebrity sex tapes?!?! No one wants to see Kid Rock or Scott Stapp or Fred "Barf" Durst getting it on with anyone!!! What, Paris and Pam made some money off of theirs, so you tagalongs decided to release something and try to act outraged?! Another reason why I think most celebrities are fucking idiots.

Another thing that I saw over at the Max forums that I kinda got a kick out of. There was a thread about picking a few celebrities that you'd like to smack or fight or just plain beat the shit out of. Amazingly, Tom Cruise had the most votes.

I thought something like that would be fun. So, anyone who wants to respond to this, list a celeb or two or three that you'd like to smack in the back of the head. The difficulty is, NO POLITICIANS. They are just entirely too easy to pick. And I don't want this post to become about politics. You hear me John? Marcy? T-Diddy?

My list would include:

Tom Cruise - Of course
Ashton Kutcher - I don't know why, the guy just really irritates me
Any celeb that has a sex tape out there - Its your own fault, deal with it You're all attention whores anyway.
Steve-O - 1st, why the fuck is he a celebrity? 2nd, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. Dumbfuck

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. Amazing how therapeutic this can be. I think I'm going to go and make some snow angels...

Ta ta for now, ya bastards!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, sweets!
I'll play:
1) Tom Cruise - what an effing pantywaist. Scientology isn't a religion - it's a shitty pseudo sci-fi story, invented by a psychotic, no-talent hack. You know dick about women, and even less about psychiatry. Yeah - vitamins are gonna cure post-partum depression. Fucking idiot. Stab yourself in the eyeball with an ice pick, please.

2) Paris Hilton - this goofy, seed-pecking parrot-beaked trollop is famous...why? For fucking on tape? Being famous? Get a job, honey - no, you don't need to work, but it might build something that's lacking in your life - actual character. What will you do with the rest of your life?

3) Hugh Grant - talk about a whiny-ass prat. I won't get into the reasons why, but suffice to say, no woman in the throes of PMS was ever as cunty as he.

4) Tonya Harding - oh, honey...wanna-be tough girls are great. I would enjoy making you cry, dear. Who the Hell videotapes their wedding night sexual zoo-tour? It wasn't kinky, it was just gross. Seriously.

4:22 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurmmph...well you've already got my 1st and 2nd picks covered by Marcy. I'll add in Britney for being insta-trailer-trash...just add K-Fed! And how about Kid Rock not for sex tapes but for not being a Kid and not knowing what Rock is if it hit him in the face with a nail-filled 2 x 4. Jessica Simpson just because it might knock some sense in to her. And for the locals I have to add Dealin' Doug...years of bad commercials come back to haunt him (maybe a showdown with Jake Jabs). Snuggles the fabric softner bear has always been a thorn in my side too....

4:58 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Matt Harthun - cause it just sounds like it would be fun to beat the shit out of him. ;-)

4:53 PM MST  
Blogger Matt said...

Hmm...mentioning my name. Since when am I a celebrity? Or is it that I'm a star in your eyes Chris Bretthauer? And we both know that this is only a wish list, because there is no way that you can "beat the shit out of me". Not on your best day, not ever.

And next time you reply, put in your fucking name. Everyone else does.

5:23 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home