Monday, February 20, 2006

Brain Fart

I was going to post something profound today, but I can't seem to remember what in the hell it was. It must be Monday. Oof. I guess I'll just post some bullshit about what's been going on in my life. Yay me.

Before I get started about me, one quick statement. I am sick and tired of hearing about Dick Cheney's hunting ACCIDENT. Isn't there anything else going on in the world???

Okay. I'm throwing a poker tournament at Casa Del Matt this weekend. I'm throwing a little twist into it by making it a pajama party. Men are expected to wear shorts or pajama bottoms, women are expected to wear lingerie. Yeah, this is going to go over well. Ha!

I decided to let my bulldog, Tank, sleep outside of his crate last night. And I woke up this morning remembering why I crate him at night. I woke up nose-to-ass with a gaseous bulldog butt. Talk about the best alarm in the world. Barf!!! Never again, Tank. You're back in the crate tonight.

I've got mice! That fucking sucks. Apparently, I had some trash in the garage that I missed throwing into the can, and completely forgot about it. The D-Con had better take care of those little critters. As far as I know, they are only in the garage. I haven't found any mouse shit in the house...thank god. Makes me wish I still had my cats.

Still single...big surprise. On the plus side, my pool game is better than ever.

My parents hit their 40th wedding anniversary this May. Not something you hear about very often anymore. Congratulations go out to both of them for showing the fortitude to deal with eachother for so long. Way to go Mom! I'd post something about what's planned for them, but I have a feeling that they read this on occasion. So, Mom and Dad, if you're reading this, nothing planned, no gifts, no dinner. Go away!!! :-p

My baby is in the shop for another month. I miss her. Its the Camaro you perverts. And, no, I didn't wreck it again.

My doctor is mad at me. Apparently my blood pressure and cholesterol is through the roof. So she yelled at me, and then upped my medication. I hope this helps. I don't particularly want to die anytime soon. And, my weight is up, too. I keep saying that I'm in shape. Round is a shape.

I've watched some okay movies over the last couple of weeks. National Treasure was okay, Lord of War was "Blow" with guns, Shaun of the Dead cracked me up, as did Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Madagascar sucked. And, in a blast from the past, I watched The Addams Family, and Addams Family Values. I never realized how funny those really were. Perfect casting in my opinion. Christina Ricci cracked me up with her little snide remarks in the sequal. Funny stuff. And, my favorite "teen comedy" EuroTrip. Funniest damn thing. Scotty doesn't know...

Oh well. Nothing else for the moment. If I remember what the hell I was going to post before, I'll probably do that later tonight.

Adios, Ciao, Arrivaderci, Laters, Bye bye, Auf Weidersein...and piss off. Sorry, too many British comedies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you watched 'National Treasure.' I forced myself to endure 10 minutes (that felt like 2 hours), then simply couldn't handle it any longer. Into the trash with that dvd.

Too bad you are not closer - I have a young, friendly kitten (6 months old) that is looking for employment. I'm keeping his Momma, though.

4:48 PM MST  
Blogger Matt said...

Yeah yeah yeah. The most watchable part of National Treasure was Diane Kruger. Rrrrowr.

I think I'm going to call a friend that lives on a farm about two hours out of town and see if I can borrow their real bobcat for a couple of days. Just let the little fucker loose in the garage. If he doesn't eat them, he'll scare the little bastards away. :D

4:59 PM MST  
Blogger Tom said...

Hmm, so wait...

Mice + Women in Lingerie =

British Style Hilarity!!!

Can't wait...

5:22 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home