Friday, October 14, 2005

Wow, twice in one day!

I guess I just feel like typing today. No other way to explain it.

I was perusing CourtTV.com earlier, just looking at the headlines, and I had a thought. Not the first time I've had this thought. I usually have this thought whenever I watch the news or read the news on the internet. Now, remember, I purposely try to stay away from political discussions for a variety of different reasons. And this has nothing to do with that. My thought was, simply, what the hell is wrong with people today? Husbands killing wives, wives murdering husbands. Parents killing children, boyfriends killing girlfriends.

The one that really topped it off for me, a woman intentionally drowned the dog of her boyfriend. Why? She said, in court, that the boyfriend showed the dog more attention than she thought he should have. Okay... My ex-wife paid more attention to everyone than she did me. The thoughts of killing "everyone" or even her never even entered my mind. Of course, there are reasons why we are divorced. :D How do you kidnap your significant other's dog, make it look like a break in, drown the poor creature, and then go back and pretend to help the guy LOOK for the dog? They say that approximately 95% of serial killers start with animals. Is this woman just a late bloomer? How the fuck can you be jealous of a 5 pound dacshund? Jealous enough to do everything I listed? To make matters even worse, she enlisted the help of her "best friend"! So there are two people this demented out there.

Everyone that knows me, knows that I have two dogs, Bozz and Tank. These two guys ARE my kids. People that have pets usually love them like they are kids. When people ask me if I have kids, I say that I have two...of the fur covered variety. Would any of you be upset if someone did this to your son or daughter? No. Absolutely not. These two women each got 12 months in, what I am sure is, a minimum security prison. Is that justice? Maybe in the eyes of the courts. I know that, if ANYONE, hurt one of my boys, they had better PRAY that the cops and the courts get to them before I do.

On a side note. FUCK FANTASY FOOTBALL! Half my fucking team got injured last week. On another side note, Patriots 34 Broncos 24 in Mile High. If I'm wrong? So what. Deal with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Agree with you Matt...on pretty much everything there.

If anyone messes with my dog, I *will* go tribal on them.

5:08 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, sweety. Dead on. Just because they've got four instead of two; fur instead of skin, makes them no less our dependents.

I find it incomprehensible that anyone could be that loathsome. The woman is indeed, a budding serial killer...and not simply because she killed a beloved pet in order to make a point. It goes far beyond that. She demonstrated clearly, that she has no conscience, nor empathy. THAT, combined with actually killing a member of her boyfriend's family (make no mistake, that's what it was), shows she passed inescapably past the point of no return.

Good thing her boyfriend didn't have a child, huh?

Sick bitch.
-M

6:01 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home