Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yet ANOTHER Triumphant Return

Well, here I am again. I guess that my true objective of the Dumbass of the Week Award hasn't really worked. Its been about two weeks since my last post, and I'm actually a little ticked at myself about it. So, this week, I'm giving the award to myself. *Monty Python* And there was much rejoicing...YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

On another quick topic, anyone else get these door to door salespeople in their offices? My office is in a building that houses about ten different businesses. It says, clear as day on the doors to the building, NO SOLICITING. Not that it does anything. My building is also registered with the county as a non-solicitation building. Meaning, the second you walk in here, without an appointment, and try to sell something? You're trespassing and we can have you arrested. However, these assholes that come in here insist that they are NOT soliciting. Umm, okay. Do you even know what soliciting means? Not ten minutes ago, I had some dumbass kid come in here with a portrait book. I told him, nicely, believe it or not, that solicitors were not welcome in the building. He told me that he wasn't soliciting. Okay, you thought that you would just walk door to door and show people pictures? If that's the case, you're up for a GP beating, psycho. I swear that the next person that comes in here trying to sell me copiers is going to get a rubberband launched paperclip right between the eyes. Sheesh.

See Mom? I can make an entire post without using the word "fuck"! I mean...ah shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home