Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Well, I went and saw my beloved Cubbies drop two of three to the dreadful Rockies, and all I got was a first degree sunburn. Ouch. Fuckin' Cubs. I love 'em, but sometimes you hate that you love 'em.

I got this idea from a thread that I started over at The Maxboards...Maxboxing, that is.

My Top Five Telephone Pet Peeves:

5. People that call and as soon as you answer go, "Hi! Who's this?!" I dunno, asshole, you called me remember? Do you just call numbers at random hoping that you'll get someone you know? Who the hell are you?

4. Answering the phone and repeatedly saying, "Hello? Hello?" waiting for what turns out to be a fucking recording. "All of our operators are busy right now..."

3. In line with number 9, the recording that says, "All of our operators are busy right now, but it is important that we talk to you..." So important that YOU call ME and put ME on hold? What the fuck?!

2. People that eat or chew gum while they are talking to you. "CHOMP CHOMP, so, CHOMP, how about them, CHOMP, Cubs?" I swear that the next person that does that to me is going to get a call back from me on the can while I'm constipated. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNN, Cubs, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNN, suck."

1. These "strongarm" telemarketers. "If you don't buy this timeshare in Puerto Rico, I'll come to your house, and kill your dogs." I actually had a guy say that to me. Now, my office does not have a receptionist or a secretary or anything like that. Whoever is there, answers the phone. I just happened to be there one day when I had a guy call, looking for my boss. After five minutes of jousting with the guy, just trying to find out what company he was with(I knew he was a solicitor, our customers wouldn't argue with us about something so trivial), he said to me, "Why don't you go and put your skates on and roll over there to get your boss for me, asshole." My response? *click* Yeah, insult me. That will get me to put you right through. I still love it when they threaten me though. You've got my number, come and find me. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! <------ Evil laugh. :D

Until the next time something gets my boxers in a twist...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home