Friday, August 26, 2005

The DWA

Normally, I try to keep my nose out of political discussions. Its a subject that is so fervently fought on both sides that its one of the very few arguments that I try to avoid. I have my own beliefs and I keep them to myself...most of the time. However, things have kind of come to a head for me, and I can't really keep my gripes contained any longer. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE FUCKING MUD-SLINGING ON BOTH FUCKING SIDES!!!!! You can't watch anything without some leftist taking potshots at the President. You can't watch anything without some righty throwing something back.

When the hell did it become so fucking fashionable to hate your own country? I'm supposed to hate my country because that no talent ass clown Michael Moore says so? Or because Tim Robbins, Sean Penn, or Alec Baldwin say so? If they felt so strongly about it, why don't THEY run for office? I'm supposed to take the word of some fucking ACTOR? Bitch, please. Anyone remember my short post on zealots? Same fucking thing here. Hey Sean and Tim? Take those Academy Awards and shove them up your pompous asses! I am not some fucking sheep that is going to sit there and just "believe and follow" what you two bitches say. Just because politicians are actors, to a point, that doesn't mean that actors are politicians. I have my own mind, and I can think for myself. Same thing goes for that junkie Rush Limbaugh. Grow an open mind ya prick!

Sorry about the anger and venom that is actually spewing from this post. I've just had enough of this bullshit.

Okay, on to something a little more fun. Every Friday I am going to give out a new little award. The Dumbass of the Week Award or The DWA for short. Two reasons I am doing this. First, because there are too many people out there that deserve it. And second, it will force me to post at least once a week.

Okay, this week's DWA goes to *drumroll* PAT ROBERTSON! What kind of an asshole makes a call for an assasination of another country's leader? Especially when you are a RELIGIOUS LEADER?!?!? And I especially like his half-assed retraction. "Oh, I didn't say assasinate, I said 'take out'." Umm, what? Who the hell do you think you are to make that sort of decision? I know these so called 'religious leaders' believe that they are actually God themselves, but give me a fucking break. Congratulations, Pat. You are the first winner of my Dumbass of the Week Award. I hope that you are the first in a long line of Dumbasses
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this blog. Have a look at my dog training site when you get a moment - it's into dog training too.

10:49 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt - I like how your two commenters simply used it as an excuse to plug their own bullshit. They haven't read your rants, guaranteed.
;D

I think I might be smelling a nominee for your next coveted 'award,' mayhap? "Bloggers" trying to sell some worthless crap that nobody wants.

You can thank me later.
-M

1:25 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I kinda noticed that. I think there are people that deserve my coveted award moreso than a couple of idiot spammers.
:-p

M

4:21 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

matty!! this was a great rant. =) i'm just starting to read through your insanity now. thanks for sending me the link=)
-callie

3:25 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home