Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Random Musings

I've got alot of things to bitch about today, so I'm probably going to be all over the place with this post today.

Checking the headlines...

Terrell Owens has been suspended from the Philidelphia Eagles...well no shit. What took them so long? T.O. may be a great player, but is he truly worth the trouble? One year into a seven year contract, he demands that his contract be renegotiated. Now, if he had a bad season, could the team demand to renegotiate his contract to pay him LESS money? Of course not. I don't understand the logic in this. Not to mention the fact that the man is a serious detriment to team morale. He gets into a fistfight with a retired former Eagle, constantly bad mouths everyone on his team, especially, the man that is supposed to be throwing the ball to him. I like what the Eagles have done here. Fuck him.

A couple of Carolina Panther cheerleaders were busted having sex with eachother in a bathroom at a bar and then getting into a fight. Why the hell is this news?

Tom Cruise has fired his sister who had been his publicist for not protecting him from negative press. Here's a clue, Tom, QUIT ACTING LIKE A FUCKING PSYCHO!!!

Here's a question, why is Paris Hilton so popular? And why is Tara Reid's train wreck life news? Gee, a celebrity fucking up, alert the press! C'mon. Aren't there more important things to be reporting?

Paris has been rioting for 12 days now...and they just NOW declared martial law. Umm...dumbasses? Does anyone know what they are even rioting about? I've read about a dozen articles on it and I can't figure it out. Maybe they're finally pissed about "Freedom Fries".

My car didn't make the Top Ten Most Stolen Cars list...phew. There's a load off my mind.

Anyone ever see the movie Troy with Brad Pitt and Eric Bana? Another question. When did the Irish become similar to the Greeks? Sean Bean? Brendan Gleeson? Bana is Australian, I believe. G'day Achilles. Wanna tawss back a few lagers?

I've discovered that shooting pool is not like riding a bike. I remember everything that I'm supposed to do, I just can't do it. This sucks, I used to be pretty good.

That's all for now...ta!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!

After last night's "Brow Beating" of Mr. Chan, I think you are formally back from "Knowing what you are trying to do, and doing it!"

But I really wish you hadn't passed the baton of pool dysfunction to me!

11:32 PM MST  
Blogger Matt said...

Duuuuuuuude. Get over yourself. So I made a simple fucking mistake. Big fucking deal.

11:10 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home