Thursday, November 02, 2006

Galdernit.

I can't believe that its been over a month since I posted anything on this beeyotch. I guess I've got to make up for missed time, huh?

Anyone else think the media is blowing the John Kerry thing out or proportion? We already know that "The Chin" is a douchebag. Yes yes, as is "Gomer" for my libby readers...both of you. *rollseyes*

I've decided that local election campaigns totally blow gerbil. I knew this before, I just never had the forum to vent my frustrations about it then. "My opponent is a poopy face doodoo head. Vote for me." Jesus, this is just about how bad its gotten.

How about that World Series, huh? Wait, its over? When did it start? Just kidding. I did watch it. Maybe it was just me, but Jim Leyland seemed more like a nanny than he did a coach. It seemed like he, or one of his coaches, were out on the mound every other batter. For fucks sakes, let the kids pitch! Oh yeah, 5 errors on their pitchers alone didn't help much.

I had ONE trick or treater at my house this year. Guess I've got to take the 10 pounds of candy I bought into the office and make my coworkers eat it.

Anyone else tired of actors and musicians pretending to be political scientists? Oh yeah, I'm going to change my thinking just because the fucking Dixie Chicks said so. Kiss my ass bitches.

AdiĆ³s perras

Edit: Rush Limbaugh is a douchebag, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, sweets! So, didja vote today? I heard about the problems in Colorado, and the long-ass lines. Go Absentee Ballot. I sent mine in last week. There was no way I wasn't going to vote, especially with all the idiot Propositions on the ballot...all of which, with the possible exception of THREE, were special-interest crapoo designed to benefit nobody except the groups pushing them.

Voting, as always, is my opportunity to give a hearty two-finger salute to the assclowns who are trying to slip their personal agendas through.

Way I see it, if I wouldn't hand five bucks from my pocket to a person on the street who was representing that same issue, why the FUCK would I vote to hand them thousands of my dollars?

Not today, not tomorrow, not any time. I just wish people would actually READ what Initiatives and Propositions are about; where that money goes, and who is accountable for how it gets spent - and not the Cliffs' notes versions, either.

Using political TV advertising as how you decide to vote, ought be criminal.
*sigh*
Stupidity disappoints me. I am disappointed often, alas.

3:15 PM MST  
Blogger Matt said...

Yes ma'am. I voted last week absentee as well. Fuck the long lines. Reading our damn "blue book" that listed what everything was made my left eye start twitching after about three pages. Ugh.

6:14 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home