Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm bored

Yay. Matt's bored again. Nothing to do on this wonderfully gloomy Monday morning. Sometimes I envy people that are busy all day long.

What did I do this weekend? Not much. Shot some pool with friends on Friday, played poker on Saturday so well that I made it home in time to watch Wladimir Klitscho destroy some Cuban fighter in 4 rounds. I completely spaced that I was supposed to be at a wedding that night, too. Oops. Yesterday, I actually parked my ass in front of the TV and watched movies while I waited for a woman I'm interested in to call.(She never did, by the way) Such an exciting life I lead.

I promise that I will have another rant up here this week. I've promised som people to do a rant on some certain fashion trends. Should be fun.

- Matt

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Interesting visual, Sarah. :D I'll definately add something in about that. Thanks for the post.

7:32 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home