Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Fashion Sense

Before I start this, I guess that I need to mention that I'm simply a jeans and tee shirt kinda guy. I may not be on the cover of GQ anytime soon, but I do try to look okay most of the time.

That being said, I have some major gripes about what some people think "looks good". I am so irritated with these guys that don't wear their hats forward...or even backwards, but just cocked off to the side. They look so fucking stupid. Sagging pants is another thing. Why the hell do I care about seeing some douchebag's boxer shorts? Why is he interested in showing them off? Because they are morons, that's why. If my ass starts hanging out of my pants, its time to get a new belt. Granted, I buy pants that actually FIT me, heaven forbid. PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!!

And what's with all these stupid fucking teenagers wearing Che Guevera t-shirts? Do they even know who the man was? Probably not. Educate yourselves first, assholes. The man was a communist. He is the reason that Castro came to power in Cuba. That's someone you want to idolicize?

Moving right along...mullets. I live in Denver, and the other day I went to The Grizzly Rose country dance club. Not my choice. The things men do for the women they like. Anyhow, it was a freakin' mullet convention!!! Even the women had mullets! What. The. Fuck?!?!?

Part II Coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home