Friday, June 01, 2007

No Subject

Yes yes, I know that its been some months since I last posted on here. However, for better or worse, I'm back for a bit...at least.

So, let's see what's been going on, shall we?

The Cubs still suck, Rosie O'Donnell is still nuts, Bush is delusional, my pool game is pretty damn good, and fast food workers are still pissed about my McDonald's post... Yep, just the way I left things. Heh.

Anyone watch the De La Hoya/Mayweather fight a couple weeks ago? Not a single friend of mine believed me when I said that the fight was going to be nothing more than one guy chasing the other. I've got to get them to start betting on these things with me. Floyd is talented, EXTREMELY talented. It would, however, be nice if he was willing to exchange a bit instead of the "stick and move, safety first" mentality he has. The kid could go down as one of the best ever if he were willing to mix it up more. Oscar, on the other hand, cleared $53 million. Let me say that again. FIFTY THREE MILLION DOLLARS. For one night's work. 25 for the fight, and an additional 28 from the pay per view revenue. All I can say is, do you really think Oscar cares if he lost the fight? Along with all that money, look what he gets to go home to! Damn is all I can say.

Anyhow, I had some wonderfully poignant thought to wrap this up, however it suddenly just split. So, until next time kids, in the words of a wise man, drive fast and take chances.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I knew sooner or later you'd write something. No comments from the peanut gallery - I don't have time for writing these days, except of course, comments on your blog. *ahem*

Yes, Millie is gorgeous. DelaHomo doesn't deserve her. That fight, if you were there in Vegas, was...well, pretty atrocious. Not so much the snooze-fest in the ring, but the slappys in the crowd.

NEVER, ever, have I attended a "Mega Fight" that had so few people there who knew a solitary thing about the sport. It was sad at first, then bloody annoying. A sneeze from Dela brought a cascade of screeching, as though he'd hit Mayweather with a sack of boulders.

*sigh*

We won money on Mayweather, lol. I'm sure far more persons lost bucketloads, if the tenor of the crowd was any indicator.
Cheers!

6:07 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, buttface! Approve my damn comment that I made last week!

5:50 PM MDT  
Blogger Matt said...

Bite me woman. There, BOTH your comments are posted. Nyah nyah.

8:43 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home